Warhorse Studios Releases New Patch & Free PC DLC
- Easter Special + Free HD Texture/Sound Pack DLC for PC -
Warhorse Studios releases a new Patch for the medieval role-playing game Kingdom Come: Deliverance available for PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One. The patch contains a new customizable hair and beard mechanic, new unarmed mercy kills and a free HD Texture pack and Sound DLC for PC. As an Easter Holiday surprise Warhorse also included literal Easter eggs and an Easter themed traditional Czech “Weapon” called “Pomlázka”.
New Patch 1.4: Easter Special and Free HD Texture & Audio PC DLC
The new Patch 1.4 introduces new beard and hair mechanics to Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Players will now be able to visit the bathhouses in Kingdom Come to customize their appearance. Getting a fresh haircut also improves charisma. On the other hand, newly added unarmed mercy kills support a more violent approach to your quests. For the special occasion of the Easter Holiday Warhorse also added a limited time Easter special. Players can go on the hunt for real Easter eggs including one golden egg. In addition to the egg hunt Warhorse Studios also added an Easter themed traditional Czech “Weapon” called “Pomlazká” all wrapped up with the fixes for over 200 quest bugs.
As a special treat, Warhorse Studios released the first free DLC - HD Texture & Audio Pack for PC which together enhance the visual and audio experience of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. HD Textures boost the overall graphics of Kingdom Come: Deliverance to create an ever more lifelike look at 1403 Bohemia. HD Audio is available for all three voiceover languages (English, German and French) and enhances all in game voiceovers and sounds.
Meet Warhorse Studios at PAX East 2018 in Boston
Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be playable for both public and press at PAX East 2018. From April 5th to 8th Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver invite all players to get a first-hand experience and meet the developers.
Find Warhorse Studios/Kingdom Come: Deliverance at Booth 20037
Nvidia Ansel and Shadowplay Support for PC
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Patch 1.3.4 for PC added support for Nvidia Ansel and Shadowplay. With this technology players can now capture in-game shots and view them in 360. Screenshots can be composed from any position and adjusted/ post-processed with filters and enhancements. 360 shots work best on Facebook and Google+.
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents' death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Features
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia