Short Pause Gaming Podcast #82: No Man's Sky Impressions, FFXV Delayed, & We Interview Stormcloud Games' Richard Wood!
Ben's out of town, so that leaves Brent, Bender, and Frankie to breakdown all of the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. Topics this week include:
- No Man's Sky Impressions - Hello Games' sci-fi opus has been a polarizing title, but what do the guys think about it? The fellas discuss what they like and don't like about one of the summer's biggest titles.
- Final Fantasy XV Has Been Delayed - RPG fans will have to wait a little longer to get their hands on the long overdue Final Fantasy XV. The game has been delayed until November 29th. Might this be an even better release date for the highly anticipated title?
- Sony is Preparing to Announce the NEO - Sony has officially confirmed they have a "PlayStation Meeting" event scheduled for September 7th, where it is all but assured that we'll see the official unveiling of the PS4 NEO. The big question is, will they announce anything else alongside of it
- Bethesda Talks Rage and The Evil Within Sequels - Bethesda says that Rage and The Evil Within sold well enough to justify sequels. What is the likelihood we see either of these games in the future?
- We interview Richard Wood of Stormcloud Games - Richard was kind enough to join us for a few minutes to chat games, development, and their recently released dungeon crawler, Brut@l! A special thanks to Richard for coming on the show!
- Plus, this week's new releases and much, much MORE!
- Also available on iTunes and TuneIn
- Email Questions & Feedback: Podcast@ShortPause.com