Short Pause Gaming Podcast #74: Xbox One Scorpio, NX & VR, & Our Annual E3 Predictions!
E3 is so close, we can taste it! Er, something like that. Brent, Ben, Bender, and Frankie are gearing up for gaming's Super Bowl as the fellas get together one more time before the big show to talk the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. Topics this week include:
- Microsoft to Unveil Two New Xbox Models at E3? - Rumors peg Microsoft revealing two new Xbox models at this year's E3: a smaller, slim version of the current Xbox One, and a more powerful, "PS4 NEO-like" version of the XB1 codenamed "Scorpio." What does this mean for the future of the Xbox One, the industry, and Microsoft's strategy moving forward?
- Leak Reveals Possible Xbox Press Conference Topics - Rare working on a new Battletoads game, Forza Horizon 3 in Australia, a Halo Wars 2 beta, and Dead Rising 4 are all a possibility at Micosoft's E3 presser. Is this a legitimate leak or a cold trail?
- No Man's Sky is Delayed Until August - Hello Games' ambitious, galaxy-spanning sci-fi adventure has been delayed a few more weeks until August 9th. Is this delay a big deal? What impact will it have on the success of No Man's Sky?
- Watch Dogs 2 Confirmed Via Promotional Items - A promotional package mailed to several people this week confirms we'll be hearing more about Watch Dogs 2 soon. How much of this game will we see during Ubisoft's E3 press conference?
- Nintendo's NX Supporting VR? - A report by Digitimes suggests mass production on Nintendo's NX has been delayed, and that the company is looking to support VR with their new hardware device. Is VR really a trend that Nintendo would get behind with their next console?
- Our Annual E3 Prediction Extravaganza! - The fellas reveal their E3 predictions for this year's sure-to-be-gigantic show. What crazy things are the guys expecting to see this year?
- Plus, this week's new releases and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes. Subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELETHAN