Short Pause Gaming Podcast #39: Black Ops 3 Beta Hands-On; Destiny Year 2 Reveal; Will The NX Be All-Digital?
The Short Pause crew chimes in on the latest happenings within the video game industry. The topics this week include:
- The Fall Rush Begins - A ridiculous amount of games are coming out starting this Tuesday, and the fellas don't know if they're quite ready for the Fall rush of games yet.
- Rainbow Six: Siege Delayed - One of Brent's most eagerly anticipated shooters suffers a two month delay. Does this mean the game is running into a development snag late in the creation process?
- Destiny Year 2 Revealed - Bungie's Year 2 live stream unveiled a host of sweeping changes coming to Destiny with The Taken King, and Bender and the fellas are pumped to finally take the fight to Oryx in a few weeks time.
- EA Gets Petitioned - Fans want a third game in the Alice series. Brent just wants to know what an Alice game is. Frankie explains all.
- Nintendo's Mysterious Patent - The guys discuss the recently revealed Nintendo console patent, its lack of a disc drive, and what this means in relation to the NX, as Ben wonders if maybe this is too forward thinking for Nintendo.
- This week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS