Short Pause Gaming Podcast #38: The Calm Before the Fall Storm; Is Kickstarter Changing For Better or For Worse?
The Short Pause crew chimes in on the latest happenings within the video game industry. The topics this week include:
- The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Beta Starts on Wednesday - With the beta details fully unveiled, Brent is stoked to jump into the PS4 exclusive multiplayer beta on the 19th. Have you seen the "Movement Tutorial" video for Black Ops III?!
- The Fall rush of games is right around the corner, and Ben and Brent have no idea how they're going to play everything they want to play.
- Destiny's Light Level is Still a Thing? - The fellas tackle all of this past week's Destiny news, including the revelation that the Light Level system is returning with The Taken King, albeit in a different form!
- PSN's Vote to Play Promotion is Live! - Ben is voting for Zombie Vikings and can't figure out why Brent is voting for Grow Home! Which title deserves the first ever "Vote to Play" crown?
- Kickstarter is Changing - With the revelation that Divinity: Original Sin II is in development and headed back to Kickstarter, the fellas discuss if maybe the service has veered off course from its original purpose, at least when it comes to video games.
- This week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS