Short Pause Gaming Podcast #149: An Interview w/Rick Lagnese, Shadow of the Colossus Impressions, & Is Treyarch Working on Black Ops 4?
We're back! It's a three-man show this week as Brent, Ben, and Bender once again get together to talk the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. Topics this week include:
- Shadow of the Colossus Impressions - Bluepoint's incredible remake of Team Ico's generation-defining classic is finally out, and critics and fans alike are loving every minute of it. The fellas explain why this is a game that everyone should play.
- Treyarch is Working on the Next Call of Duty - To the surprise of absolutely, Treyarch is hard at work on the next iteration of Call of Duty due out this fall. With reports circulating that the veteran developer is working on Black Ops 4, will we see a more grounded Black Ops effort this time around after the succes of Call of Duty: WWII?
- Rumor: Bandai Namco is Working on Metroid Prime 4 - According to Eurogamer's sources, Bandai Namco is, somewhat surprisingly, said to be the developer behind the eagerly anticipated Metroid Prime 4. Does this choice make sense for the next iteration of the Metroid Prime series? Also, is Bandai Namco hard at work on a Switch-exclusive Ridge Racer 8 as well?
- Nightfalls are Changing in Destiny 2 - In a huge update via their blog this past week, Bungie finally divulged what fans can expect when the Nightfall format changes in a few week via an upcoming patch. Are these changes to Nightfall activities for the better? Is there going to be even more strategy to think about when playing a Nightfall after this update? Also, what changes can players expect with the Raids in the near future?
- Kingdom Hearts III Gets a New Trailer - The big D23 Disney celebration has once again brought news concerning Square Enix's awesome-looking upcoming RPG, specifically in regards to the inclusion of the long rumored Monsters Inc. world! With the trailer doubling down on the game's 2018 release window, is this set to be a Holiday 2018 title?
- Our Interview With Rick Lagnese - Warhorse Studios community manager, Rick Lagnese, joins the podcast to talk about the studio's upcoming RPG epic, Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Find out what to expect from this eagerly anticipated title when it drops this Tuesday!
- Plus this week's new releases, what we've been playing, and tons more!
- Also available on iTunes , TuneIn, YouTube, Stitcher, & Google Play
- Email Questions & Feedback: Podcast@ShortPause.com