In a fit of sheer will, Brent, Ben, Bender, and Frankie are able to pry themselves away from Destiny's latest update just long enough to talk the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. Topics this week include:
- Rise of Iron Impressions - The fellas are knee deep in Destiny's latest expansion, and Bungie's shared-world shooter remains as addictive as ever. Is there enough content in Rise of Iron to tide players over until Destiny 2?
- The Latest NX News - From The Pokemon Company, to console manufacturer Foxconn, to Ubisoft's Yves Guillemot, seemingly everyone has something to say about Nintendo's still unrevealed upcoming platform. Is the Big N ever going to formally unveil this thing??
- Batman: Arkham VR Has Gone Gold - Rocksteady has put the finishing touches on their Batman swansong as Batman: Arkham VR has been submitted to Sony ahead of the launch of PSVR. The big question now is, what's next? Will Rocksteady take another cherished DC Comics' property and create another superhero game, or will they branch out with an IP of their own creation?
- Microsoft Talks 4K and Scorpio - Microsoft remains bullish on their upcoming console, codenamed "Project Scorpio," and they continue to talk up native 4K gaming and the power of their new hardware. How much of a discernible difference will there be between Scorpio and PS4 Pro?
- Assassin's Creed Will Be Back "When It's Ready" - Ubisoft says they won't rush the next installment of their revered series, and that it will be back "when it's ready." Is there any remote chance that we don't see a new Assassin's Creed next holiday season?
- From Software is Working on 3 New Games - One of them is a new Armored Core title, one is another dark fantasy game, and another is "weird." Is Dark Souls really on the sidelines for good, or is it only a matter of time before we see a new entry in the fan-favorite series?
- Plus, this week's new releases and much, much MORE!
- Also available on iTunes , TuneIn, & YouTube (Below)
- Email Questions & Feedback: Podcast@ShortPause.com