Short Pause Gaming Podcast #75: The Press Conferences, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, & Everything In-Between as We Wrap Up E3 2016!
Whew, what an E3 week! This year's show was full of exciting press conferences, big reveals, and tons of great games to get juiced about as we look ahead to the future. The fellas are exhausted after following and covering the show all week, but, as always, they've found the time to once again get together to talk the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. Topics this week include:
- The Press Conferences - What did we like? What disappointed us? What was missing? The guys break down all of the week's big press conferences and share their takes on everything that was revealed, including Project Scorpio, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, and Sony's new God of War.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gets an Official Name - Not only did Nintendo formally unveil the title of the next game in The Legend of Zelda franchise, they streamed it to its millions of fans for hours on end from the E3 show floor. Is this massive new entry in The Legend of Zelda franchise set to be Link's greatest adventure yet?
- E3 Prediction Results - Some lost, someone really lost, and someone took the crown as this year's E3 prediction champ. Which of the fellas failed to score a single point as the final results were tallied?
- Under the Radar Titles - It's easy to get lost in the shuffle during E3, especially if you don't have a strong presence on stage during one of the big press conferences. The guys shed the spotlight on some of the games you may not have been paying attention to as much during this week's show including Hawken, Farpoint, Yooka-Laylee, and Batman: The Telltale Series.
- Plus, this week's new releases and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes. Subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELETHAN