It's shooters upon shooters this week as Brent, Ben, Bender, and Frankie are back once again to talk the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. Topics this week include:
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is Officially Revealed - The leaks held true as Activision finally lifted the lid on this year's Call of Duty. Spaceships, a futuristic sci-fi setting, and a remaster of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare are all set to be included in the Infinite Warfare package. With Modern Warfare Remastered available exclusively to those who purchase the Legacy Edition of the game, should consumers feel slighted by this shrewd business move?
- Battlefield 1 Takes the Series Back to World War I - Not to be outdone by its competition over at Activision, EA unveiled the next iteration of their long-running Battlefield series in an incredible trailer that confirmed the game's rumored World War I setting. Is this the shooter series to get this fall gaming season?
- Respawn is Making a Star Wars Game - Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment's third-person action game has long been bandied about, and now we know that it's going to be Star Wars related and headed up by former God of War creative director, Stig Asmussen. Is God of War meets Star Wars a match made in video game-action-heaven?
- Mighty No. 9 has Gone Gold - Seriously. This game is finished and will be released on June 21st, the same day as No Man's Sky. Inafune and his team need to deliver a stellar action-platforming experience after the game's myriad of delays. Are gamers still interested in playing this game, or has the hype all but vanished?
- Nintendo's E3 Plans are Depressing - Nintendo is not planning a press conference at this year's E3. They're not even giving fans a Nintendo Direct. The NX won't be at E3. No new games will be revealed at E3. The only thing fans will be treated to? A day-long Treehouse livestream of the new The Legend of Zelda. Is Nintendo making a mistake by not bringing anything other than Zelda to E3?
- Dishonored 2 Releases November 11th - Arkane Studios' new stealth opus is set to release in November, and the star-studded voice cast is impressive to behold. In addition to Dishonored 2, what else does Bethesda have planned for their E3 press conference?
- Plus, this week's new releases and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes. Subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELETHAN