It's a full crew this week as the fellas form like Voltron to talk the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. Topics this week include:
- A Third Major Source Corroborates PS4.5 - The Wall Street Journal joins Eurogamer and Kotaku as the third major journalistic outlet to confirm the existence of a PS4.5/PS4K. When might this thing be officially announced?
- NeoGAF Member Claims to Have Inside Info on PS4K - A NeoGAF poster spills the beans on some supposed PS4K information, including a launch window (Q1 2017), a price range ($399-499), GPU specs (twice as powerful as the current PS4 GPU), and a new God of War to show off all of this fancy new tech. What are the chances that this information is legitimate?
- Final Fantasy XV Gets an Official Release Date - The date leaked out beforehand, but the epic Final Fantasy game ten years in the making is finally on its way into eager consumer's hands on September 30th. Also, how awesome does the Kingsglaive companion movie releasing alongside the game look?!
- Call of Duty...in Space - Rumors point toward Infinity Ward's next Call of Duty title taking place in the far distant future. Is this the right move for a series that typically takes a more grounded approach to warfare?
- The Gear of Destiny's April Update - Bungie showed off some of the exciting new gear Guardians can start earning with the game's April 12th update. How awesome is that Taken armor?
- Plus, this week's new releases and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes. Subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELETHAN