Brent's disappeared again, so it's up to Ben, Bender, and Frankie to talk the latest and greatest in the world of gaming this week. Topics this week include:
- PS4.5 is Basically Real - Eurogamer issued a report this week corroborating Kotaku's PS4.5 story. Their sources have told them this thing is real and it's looking more and more likely that PS4.5 is going to be unveiled in the near future. Can Sony really create an affordable piece of hardware that's capable of playing 4K game content?
- NX Controller Leaks Revealed as Fake - The internet breathed a collective sigh of relief this week when it was revealed that both of the recent NX controller leaks were fake. Is there anyway that Nintendo actually makes a new controller without any face buttons?
- Destiny's April Update is Detailed - Bungie unveiled the new content coming with April's update in a big way this week. A new max light level, new gear, and a new strike are great, but the long awaited return of the Prison of Elders cooperative horde mode is the update that has the fellas the most excited. Is now the time to return to Destiny's addictive sci-fi universe?
- Battleborn's Beta Hits PS4 April 8th - PS4 players get to hop into the Battleborn action a few days early when the Battleborn beta launches on April 8th. The beta runs 10 days, and is chock full of characters and content. Is this the game those looking to get into the MOBA genre have been looking for?
- Sony Closes Evolution Studios - There was a sadness throughout the industry after Sony closed down long time racing studio Evolution this past week. Our thoughts and well wishes go out to all those affected. Will these guys (and gals?) be able to stay together and form a new studio?
- Plus, this week's new releases and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes. Subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELETHAN