Short Pause Gaming Podcast #60: Fallout 4's DLC Revealed, New Impressions of The Division's Latest Beta, & Is The Legend of Zelda Wii U Coming to the NX as Well?
Brent's out shaving his back this week as he get's his beach body ready for the summer, leaving Ben, Bender, and Frankie to talk the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. Episode 60 of the Short Pause Gaming Podcast has arrived! The topics this week include:
- Fallout 4's DLC Revealed - Bethesda Game Studios detailed the first batch of DLC slated for Fallout 4 this past week, including the game's first big story expansion, "Far Harbor." If you haven't already purchased the season pass for the game at $29.99, and you're planning to do so in the future, you better do it quick; the price of the pass increases to $49.99 on March 1st. Did Bethesda handle the DLC's pricing and reveal the best they could?
- Bethesda has 3 New Projects in the Works - In related Bethesda news, Bethesda Game Studios mastermind, Todd Howard, let slip this week that the studio has not one, not two, but three new long-term projects in the works. How big is Bethesda Game Studios at this point, and is one of these three projects guaranteed to be The Elder Scrolls VI?
- Is The Legend of Zelda Wii U Bound for the NX? - Rumors from a secretive Nintendo insider suggest The Big N is prepping the next The Legend of Zelda for both the Wii U and NX simultaneously. The fellas aren't buying the source or the story behind it, though. That said, is The Legend of Zelda Wii U inevitably going to hit the NX at some point?
- Quantum Break is Gold - No more delays here! Remedy's time-manipulation-based sci-fi adventure game is officially ready for prime time! Is it April 5th yet?
- Hitman's Live Component Sounds Incredible - This week, we learned more about Hitman's constantly evolving live component. Special targets who are only available for a limited time, contracts which escalate in difficulty, and the user-created "Contracts" mode all sound really cool. Will any of this constantly changing content be available to those who wait to buy the fully-realized disc version of the game?
- Plus, this week's new releases and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes. Subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELETHAN