While the need to preorder a Quesalupa in order to taste it almost brought the show to its knees prior to recording (the anger was palpable), the guys fought through and Episode 58 of the Short Pause Gaming Podcast has arrived! Brent, Ben, Bender, and Frankie get together once again to discuss the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. The topics this week include:
- DOOM Gets a Release Date - The long-in-development next-gen DOOM is almost ready for prime time. Will the game maintain its fast-paces action and breakneck pace throughout the entirety of the experience?
- Bethesda Returns to E3 - After a successful showing at last year's E3 (they unveiled a little game by the name of Fallout 4), Bethesda is poised to return to this year's big show once again. Might we see an unveiling of The Elder Scrolls VI?
- Final Fantasy XV Continues to Look Incredible - A new trailer for the eagerly anticipated RPG showcases stealth gameplay, team attacks, the real-time battle system, and a new character. This game needs to come out, like, now.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens is Officially Announced - An awesome trailer that spoofs The Force Awakens pulls the curtain back on Travelers Tales' newest LEGO game. Will LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens really cover events prior to the film and add to the official Star Wars canon?
- Does EA Have Another Star Wars Title in the Pipeline? - In other Star Wars news, rumors have begun circulating regarding a sequel to Republic Commando. It's apparently called Imperial Commando, and may see release in November of 2017. Does this rumor have any credibility, and will we see this title unveiled during this year's E3?
- Plus, this week's new releases and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELETHAN
Intermission song "Get Your Money" performed by Mason's Case