Short Pause Gaming Podcast #56: More NX Rumors, Destiny 2 Delayed, & Is The Witness Coming to Xbox One?
Technical issues can't hold a good podcast down! Against all odds, Episode 56 of the Short Pause Gaming Podcast has arrived! Brent, Ben, Bender, and Frankie get together once again to discuss the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. The topics this week include:
- More NX Rumors - The NX rumor mill continues to churn at full-force, as 4K streaming, an online subscription service, and another mention of a console/handheld hybrid all surfaced as part of a leaked GFK survey in relation to Nintendo's mysterious new console this past week. How legitimate are some of these leaks? Is this a case of "where there's smoke, there's fire?"
- Destiny 2 Delayed? - A Kotaku report claims Destiny 2 (or whatever it will be called) is no longer on track for a September 2016 release. If this is true, how long can the eagerly anticipated sequel possibly be delayed?
- The Witness on Xbox One? - The Witness has been rated by the ESRB for Xbox One. Don't get too excited though, Microsoft fans. Jonathan Blow says this is just a formality to prevent him from having to apply for a rating again in the future should he decide to release the title on Xbox One. Is there a chance we see The Witness on the Xbox One anytime soon?
- Sony's Indie Explosion - Sony announced a ton of great indie titles for the PlayStation 4 this past week, including Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, The Escapists: The Walking Dead, Prison Architect, and Layers of Fear to name a few. Which games are the fellas most excited to get their hands on?
- Nintendo News - Wolf Link Amiibo functionality in Twilight Princess HD, the quirks behind Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow on the 3DS, Fire Emblem Fates' controversial scene being reworked for the game's Western release, and more are discussed as the guys round up the rest of the Nintendo news from this past week.
- Plus, this week's new releases and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELETHAN