Episode 55 of the Short Pause Gaming Podcast has arrived! Brent, Ben, Bender, and Frankie get together once again to discuss the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. The topics this week include:
- The Division Beta Info Revealed - Ubisoft spills the beans on when we can finally get our hands on The Division beta. Is The Division destined to be the next Destiny-type of experience?
- Hitman Goes Episodic - IO Interactive is going full-on episodic with the first next-gen iteration of Hitman. The fellas discuss why one of the most intriguing games of 2016 just got even more interesting. Is making the franchise episodic the right move for the series? Are AAA episodic games the wave of the future?
- Uncharted 4 Talk - "It will be really hard to do a sequel with Nathan Drake" after Uncharted 4, according to Naughty Dog. What does this mean for the future of both Drake as a character and the Uncharted series itself?
- December's NPD - The results are in, and PlayStation 4 is the top console for the month of December, while Call of Duty: Black Ops III sits atop the software heap once again. Also, how many copies did the Wii U dud, Devil's Third, actually sell?
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Beta Impressions - Bender, Frankie, and Ben played through the Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Beta over the weekend and lived to tell about it. Is this a game that gamers should keep on their radar?
- Plus, this week's new releases and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro, intermission, and closing music provided by @REUELETHAN