The whole crew is reunited once again to talk the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. The topics this week include:
- NX Rumors - A Nintendo patent sprung up this week detailing a new controller with a screen that wraps around its buttons. It also has its own processor, memory, and chipset to allow play when not tethered to a console. Is this our biggest clue yet as to what the NX controller, as well as its rumored console/handheld hybrid design, might entail?
- November NPD Results - PS4 is the top piece of hardware, while Call of Duty: Black Ops III easily outsells its software competition during gaming's biggest sales month. With Rise of the Tomb Raider unable to crack a top ten that included a game in Just Dance 2016 that sold best on Nintendo's last-gen Wii, what does this mean for the future of Crystal Dynamics' critically acclaimed series?
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Controversy - This week, Square Enix revealed that Final Fantasy VII Remake would be released in parts, and not as one singular experience. Is this the right move for the game, or is better to wait and release the game all at once?
- Cyberpunk 2077 in 2016 - A new rumor sprung up this week suggesting CD Projekt Red's follow-up to The Witcher 3 — the futuristic open-world game Cyberpunk 2077 — may actually release in 2016. With the developer on record as saying they're not even planning to discuss this game until 2017, is this even a possibility?
- Plus, this week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS