Short Pause Gaming Podcast #51: The Game Awards Continue To Mature; PlayStation Experience 2015 - Is It Fair To Judge VR Before Trying It?
Welcome to the Short Pause Experience Part Deux! In our second annual post-PlayStation Experience podcast, Ben and Brent breakdown everything that happened this past week during both the Game Awards and the PlayStation Experience Keynote. It was an exciting week for gamers everywhere, and the fellas have a lot to say about it! The topics this week include:
- All of the Game Awards' Biggest Announcements - Psychonauts 2, Telltale's Batman game, Shadow Complex Remastered, Rocket League for Xbox One and more were shown on the Game Awards world premiere stage. Should future award shows have more or less world premiere reveals?
- The Future of the Game Awards - As the Game Awards continue to evolve, are Geoff Keighley and company on the right track? Is this becoming the kind of respectable award show the industry deserves?
- In-Depth with Sony's 2015 PlayStation Experience Keynote - Sony kicked off this year's PlayStation Experience with style with an exciting keynote chock-full of gaming goodness and reveals. From Final Fantasy VII Remake to Epic's Paragon, the guys breakdown all of the news for your listening pleasure.
- PlayStation VR has Everyone Talking - Some are excited for VR, and some aren't. Brent and Ben discuss why VR is something that needs to be experienced before formulating an opinion.
- Plus, this week's new releases, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS