Boyce returns as the Short Pause Gaming Podcast hits Episode #50! Wait, we've done 50 episodes of this show?! The whole crew is reunited once again to talk the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. The topics this week include:
- PS2 Emulation on PS4 - The Star Wars digital voucher included in the Darth Vader PS4 bundle sent the internet into a tizzy as it was revealed the classic PS2 titles included are running on the PlayStation 4 with PlayStation 2 emulation. With enhanced graphics and trophies being added, is PS2 emulation a viable gaming option on the PS4?
- Another Big Title is Delayed - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the latest AAA title to get bit by the delay bug. With all of the recent delays to some of gaming's biggest titles, why do publishers keep announcing seemingly unreasonable release dates?
- A Naughty Dog Shocker - Much to the disbelief of all within earshot, Uncharted 4 doesn't mark the end of Naughty Dog's work this console generation. One of gaming's most talented developers has at least one more title in the pipeline. Film at 11 this is not.
- This Week in Destiny - Bungie's always online shooter continues to morph and improve as this week the developer addresses Crucible bounties, new exotics, and another round of sweeping weapon balance tweaks. Is Hawkmoon getting nerfed again?
- Star Wars: Battlefront Impressions - The whole crew has been spending time in a galaxy far, far away, and they've got a lot to say about DICE's beautiful Star Wars shooter. Does this multiplayer-only title live up to the hype?
- Plus, this week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS