Short Pause Gaming Podcast #49: Breaking Down Nintendo's Latest Direct, R6: Siege's Disgusting Season Pass, & Fallout 4's Successful Launch
Boyce is still out sick, but Bender's back this week to join Brent and Frankie to talk the latest and greatest in the world of gaming. The topics this week include:
- Nintendo Direct Returns - Nintendo held its first post-Satoru Iwata (RIP) Direct presentation, officially unveiling The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, release dates for Star Fox Zero, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, and a plethora of others, way too many Amiibo, and Final Fantasy VII's Cloud as a playable Smash Bros. fighter. Was this Direct the home run fans have been waiting for, or did the presentation fail to impress?
- The New Xbox One Experience is Live - Xbox One gets its new user interface, and backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 is now a reality for all. Is the New Xbox One Experience a marked improvement over what came before?
- Rainbow Six: Siege's Disgusting Season Pass Detailed - Ubisoft has finally lifted the cover on what's included in the Siege season pass, and the results are less than stellar. The fellas describe why this is exactly what they didn't want to see from this game's season pass.
- Fallout 4 Could be Bethesda's Most Successful Launch Ever - Bethesda Game Studios' prized RPG, Fallout 4, is out now, and critics and fans alike can't get enough of the post-apocalyptic Wasteland. As the numbers start to trickle in, might this be Bethesda's most successful launch ever?
- Plus, this week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS