The gang's all here this week as Brent, Ben, Bender, and Frankie chime in on the latest happenings within the video game industry. The topics this week include:
- Recapping Sony's Paris Games Week - Sony had a lot to discuss this past week in Paris, and the fellas discuss it all. Gran Turismo returns, David Cage reveals Detroit: Become Human, Horizon: Zero Dawn continues to look incredible, Street Fighter V gets a release date, PlayStation VR makes a big showing, Housemarque unveils MatterFall...there's so much to talk about here!
- Nintendo News Drop - The Big N reveals Club Nintendo successor, My Nintendo, a unified Nintendo Account, and their first ever mobile game, Miitomo, for a 2016 release. Might Nintendo finally be moving towards a unified account and achievement system?
- Outlast 2 is Officially Announced - One of the best horror games Ben and Brent have ever had the privilege of playing is getting a sequel. Can the fellas muster up the courage to try this one out when it hits in 2016?
- Another Big Delay - Mirror's Edge: Catalyst is the latest AAA-title to experience a launch delay, moving from February 2016 to May 2016. Is this necessarily a bad thing though?
- Plus, this week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS