Short Pause Gaming Podcast #46: Destiny's Messy True Story, Uncharted 4's Latest Drama, & Does Rainbow Six: Siege Have An Adequate Single-Player Mode?
Bender is at a Zelda concert this week (Symphony of the Goddesses!), leaving Brent, Ben, and Frankie to chime in on the latest happenings within the video game industry. The topics this week include:
- The Messy, True Story Behind Destiny - Kotaku exposes the seedy details behind Destiny's creation, and the fellas dive in-depth into the game's former structure and narrative. Would Destiny have been a better game if they had stuck to the game's format prior to the creative reboot?
- Drama on the Set of Uncharted 4 - Another actor has spoken out about his experience making Uncharted 4, and it's not exactly positive. What does this mean, if anything, for the game's eventual release?
- Rainbow Six: Siege has a Single-Player Mode...Kind Of - "Situations" sounds like a glorified training mode. Is Angela Bassett's star power being properly utilized here?
- Nintendo Stuff - New details on Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, a surprise teased for The Legend of Zelda Wii U's open world, and is Nintendo's first mobile game releasing soon?
- Plus, this week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS