Brent is out this week (football>podcast?), but the show must go on as the Short Pause crew chimes in on the latest happenings within the video game industry. The topics this week include:
- More NX Details Revealed? - A Wall Street Journal article brings to light some new rumors surrounding Nintendo's latest device. Might this be the long awaited home console/handheld hybrid we've been waiting for?
- Allison Road Gets a Publisher - Allison Road, the P.T. inspired horror experience, gets picked up by publisher Team 17, and the fellas are excited to see the game getting this kind of support. Should games which secure publishers always cancel their Kickstarter campaigns in the best interest of fans and backers?
- Star Wars: Battlefront Gets a Season Pass - Dice's Star Wars shooter gets a pricy $50 season pass. After the most successful beta in EA history, is this pass destined to be worth the price of admission?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III New Info - A Twitter stunt goes awry, a female protagonist is finally going to be a part of the series, and a loyalty program and free run mode are unveiled. Also, might the series return to World War II soon?
- Talking EA - EA doesn't believe in HD remasters, Dice LA may have a new project in the works, and what "gigantic action games" is the company planning for the future?
- Plus, this week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS