Technology cooperates this week, and the gang's all here to chime in on the latest happenings within the video game industry. The topics this week include:
- PS4 Gets an Official Price Drop - The Japanese crowd aren't the only ones to get in on the price drop action! Sony officially drops the price of their home console here in the U.S., and the fellas discuss what that means for Sony, Microsoft, and the industry as a whole.
- Far Cry Primal is Coming in 2016 - Ubisoft reveals a new Far Cry title, and the guys are all taken aback by the February 2016 release date. Is this game going to be any good with a launch date right around the corner?
- Rise of the Tomb Raider, Destiny, and the Future of Microtransactions - Some big titles are supporting microtransactions both now and in the future. Are microtransactions the future of the gaming industry, and is this a future we as gamers want to be a part of?
- Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Impressions - Dice's highly anticipated shooter set in the Star Wars universe hit the masses in beta form this past week, and the Short Pause crew spent a good chunk of time taking the fight to the rebel scum. Is this game a guaranteed purchase after positive beta impressions, or is the lack of a single-player experience still too much to overcome?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Far Bigger Than The Witcher 3 - Seriously?!
- Plus, this week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS