Technical issues threatened to derail this week's podcast, but the fellas have persevered as the show must go on (through the magic of editing)! We lost Frankie's feed, but Brent, Bender, and Ben made it out on the other side unscathed to deliver this week's show! As always, the Short Pause crew chimes in on the latest happenings within the video game industry. The topics this week include:
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Inbound - Dice's epic Star Wars shooter gets the beta treatment early next month, and the excitement around the Short Pause offices is palpable. Will Walker Assault be as awesome as it sounds?
- Naughty Dog Chimes in on The Last of Us 2 - As the whispers about a potential TLOU sequel increase, Naughty Dog steps in to clear the air. Is there anyway this game is not in the pipeline?
- Video Game Voice Actors May Strike - If 75% of the video game voice actors in the union agree to it next month, they will go on strike in search of better bonuses among other things. The fellas discuss what this means for the future of narrative driven games.
- The Taken King is Still Awesome - New exotics, endgame content and new quests are all on the table this week as the guys discuss their week in Destiny. Is the King's Fall raid in the Short Pause Guardians' near future?
- Plus, this week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS