Short Pause Gaming Podcast #42: The Taken King Impressions, Sony's Epic Tokyo Game Show Conference, & The Last of Us 2?!
The gang's reunited this week! The Short Pause crew chimes in on the latest happenings within the video game industry. The topics this week include:
- Sony's Epic TGS Presser - Bloodborne: The Old Hunters, Gravity Rush Remastered, Gravity Rush 2, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue, Nioh, Danganronpa V3, Yakuza 6, a price drop, and so much more headlined an awesome Tokyo Game Show for Sony. Might a price drop be headed West?
- Project Morpheus is PlayStation VR - Sony's stylish VR headset has an official name now. How much is this thing going to cost?
- The Last of Us 2 is Kind Of Announced...Again - Loose lips on a Naughty Dog live stream allude to a sequel to the company's revered post-apocalyptic franchise. This thing is definitely real, right?
- Nintendo Shenanigans - Nintendo announces a new president, Star Fix Zero gets delayed, and does the NX controller look just like the Wii U one?!
- The Taken King is Awesome - The fellas finally get their hands on Bungie's newest Destiny expansion and have nothing but positive things to say about it. Is this the way Destiny was always meant to be played?
- World premier of Link's Ballad, written and performed by our very own Bender Holt!
- Plus, this week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS