The Short Pause crew chimes in on the latest happenings within the video game industry. The topics this week include:
- Microsoft's Xbox Gamescom Presser - Frankie loves Quantum Break, Bender waxes poetic about Scalebound, and Brent tries to figure out what Halo Wars is as the fellas break down Microsoft's Gamescom conference in detail.
- Ben's back this week, and nobody cares!
- The Taken King unveiled - Game Informer's big Destiny cover story blows the lid off of the shooter's next big expansion, and the fellas have a lot to say about it. Are the changes to the weapons system worth it?
- Mafia III is officially revealed at Gamescom! So why isn't Frankie more excited about one of his most eagerly anticipated titles?
- This week's new releases, what we've been playing, and much, much MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes, subscribe here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS