Ben, Brent, Bender, and Frankie all come together for the first time to discuss the latest happenings within the video game industry. Topics this week include:
- Uncharted 4 delayed until Spring 2016, and how it impacts Sony's 2015 line-up.
- Respawn Entertainment confirms TitanFall 2 is in development, will be multi-platform.
- Sony teases a strong Morpheus presence at E3 this year, from both a hardware and software perspective.
- Ben and Frankie discuss the growing roster of Mortal Kombat X, including the reveal of Jason Vorhees and Johnny Cage.
- Brent talks about how two of the best games so far this year (HellDivers and Ori and the Blind Forest) are downloadable titles.
- Bender shares his impressions of Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars, and why it's important for fans to support Nintendo's early implementation of cross-buy.
- And MORE!
Also available to download from iTunes here!
Intro and closing music provided by @REUELBEATS