Seattle, WA – August 27, 2015 – Nicalis Inc, developers of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, kicked off PAX Prime 2015 by announcing the multiplayer, Voodoo-infused roguelike Full Mojo Rampage for Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One. Releasing later this year, Full Mojo Rampage takes you into Voodoo reality with up to four of your friends online! So load up your mojos, make some deals with the Loa, and get ready to rampage.
Mojos? Loa? What the what? Let me lay it down for you:
- You: A voodoo apprentice, hungry for knowledge and power.
- Loa: All-powerful gods of Voodoo, willing to help you...more or less.
- Mojo: Artifacts of power scattered throughout the world. Some of them help you. Some of them...don't.
- The World: Randomly-generated levels packed full of critters hungry for your blood.
- Death: A minor setback.
Fight your way through the world to collect mojos and find the shrines of the Loa, all-powerful gods, known as much for their vices as for their strength. Each of the gods can grant you great power, though it won't come free. The Loa like to have a little fun with power-hungry adventurers, but their idea of fun might not always match up with yours.
With online multiplayer, you have the option of bringing in up to three of your friends, but it's your choice whether to cooperate or sabotage by challenging them in one of the versus modes: Capture the Flag, Deathmatch, or King of Mojo.
In other words, it's time to ask yourself: Do you voodoo?
- Randomly-generated items and levels in beautiful 3D. Not two playthroughs will be the same.
- Improve your character by leveling up and unlocking voodoo pins that you can use and upgrade to receive special bonuses.
- Online Co-op: Up to 4 players can play together each campaign.
- Multiplayer VS modes: Play online with up to 8 players in fiersome battles. (Current modes available: deathmatch, team deathmatch, Capture the Flag, King of Mojo). Level up and customize your character to show your friends who is the best!
- Tons of items and unlockables: masks, pins, mojos and power-ups.
- Unique “class” system that revolves around choosing a voodoo god each with their own special powers and attributes.
- Music composed by Alistar Lindsay (Prison Architect).