Short Pause Podcast #7: Is Destiny Destined To Fail?
After taking an extra week off, the Short Pause Podcast returns with a bang as Ben and Brent discuss the release and early critical response to Bungie's massively hyped sci-fi shooter, Destiny. Other topics of discussion include how Velocity 2X creates heated competition among PSN friends, Microsoft's bid to acquire Mojang (Minecraft), and "Is November 18th the biggest day in gaming yet?" You're one click away from an hour and half of pure gaming-related shenanigans! Be sure to let us know in the comments below what you'd like more - or less - of from our podcast, because it solely exists for you, the gamer!
You can also download the podcast from these fine services:
Short Pause Podcast #7 features the following audio:
From Velocity 2X:
- Joris de Man & James Marsden - Rekenium
From Rogue Legacy:
- Tettix & A Shell In The Pit - Rogue Legacy (Main Theme)
- Tettix & A Shell In The Pit - The Grim Outdoors (Forest)
- Marty O'Donnell - Main Theme
From Batman Arkham City:
- Nick Arundel & Ron Fish - Arkham City Main Theme
From Pulp Fiction:
- Samuel L. Jackson yelling "WHAT?!"
"Exotic," "955" & "Out Gone" the Short Pause Podcast's intro/intermission/outro music, was produced by ReuelBeats.